Friday, August 2, 2013

Recently...

There is not much new progress with Keith lately. They have discovered some fluid in his lungs, so they are going to be watching that closely to make sure it doesn't turn into anything serious. He has been very responsive, understanding questions and trying to reply. He has also been trying to talk, but it's just mouthing right now, but we can usually make it out (: He is doing so much better, they are predicting he will be moving from the ICU by the end of the week (: At that time, he will be accepting visitors (: We will keep all of you posted as to when that time will be. But my mom is always accepting visitors, and phone calls! (; We are grateful for every one of you, and love you ALL!

1 comment:

  1. Keith & Family--I think of you daily and send prayers for your recovery! You are all so special to me, and I know you'll come through this. All my love, Cousin Jackie Hart in NJ.

    ReplyDelete